Presidential Irony
As a POTUS geek, I thought it would be funny to name the buildings of the fictional college in my NaNoWriMo this year after presidents. But ironically. I'm talking really, really bad, and slightly mean-spirited presidential puns. For example, the Wellness Center is named after Harrison, at least one dorm building is named for Hoover (as in Hooverville) and the theater is named after Lincoln. (Those are my best ones; the others are kind of lame.)
I've been trying to come up with them on my own, but I'm starting to grasp at straws. Anyone have any ideas?
I'm hoping to be able to use Martin Van Buren, Andrew Jackson, and William McKinley (shooting range, perhaps?) somewhere.
This MF'er thanks you for your time.

(Seriously, this is the kind of thing I think is funny.)
I've been trying to come up with them on my own, but I'm starting to grasp at straws. Anyone have any ideas?
I'm hoping to be able to use Martin Van Buren, Andrew Jackson, and William McKinley (shooting range, perhaps?) somewhere.
This MF'er thanks you for your time.
(Seriously, this is the kind of thing I think is funny.)
