Happy Birthday Potus Geeks!
With only an hour left in the day (here in Pacific Daylight Time land) I happened to notice that today is the first anniversary of the founding of this community. Yes,
potus_geeks is one year old. Happy Birthday to us!
In one short year, this

has grown to this

and this community has grown from one member to 208 (and watched by 242), with 416 journal entries. In the past 365 days I've managed to visit the LBJ Library and Museum, the Eisenhower Museum and Library and Benjamin Harrison's home.
Thank you for humoring my dorky obsession, all my detailed nerdish entries on all these esoteric and pedantic points of presidential fact and occasionally fiction. For your tolerance and participation I am very grateful.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!
potus_geeks is one year old. Happy Birthday to us!In one short year, this

has grown to this
and this community has grown from one member to 208 (and watched by 242), with 416 journal entries. In the past 365 days I've managed to visit the LBJ Library and Museum, the Eisenhower Museum and Library and Benjamin Harrison's home.
Thank you for humoring my dorky obsession, all my detailed nerdish entries on all these esoteric and pedantic points of presidential fact and occasionally fiction. For your tolerance and participation I am very grateful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!